Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Bono harsh noisegrind soon

Just about finished mixing our first noisegrind material. Probably have this up on bandcamp within the next few days. It's not really pure noisegrind, there's still a tonne of harsh noise material and the drums are kinda mixed too low (next recordings will be better). I just about wrecked my voice recording this stuff because I didn't have a mic for my most of vocals, and I just had to hope the mics on our amps would pick it up (it did, very slightly). It sounds very sloppy and amateur, which is great in some ways but I'd like to tighten up my drumming more. 37 tracks, 22 minutes. Recording again on Saturday so hopefully that session will be just as fruitful.

Also setting up a Bono bandcamp account, but apparently you can't upload lossless files bigger than 220mb? So I probably wont be able to get all of our material on there (Monolith #1, Obscured Voice), kinda sucks. Oh well, whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment