Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No more physical releases for a while

Just a quick update to say I've decided to not do any more physical releases for a while. When I first started Oligoscene, my idea was to have very limited, DIY CDr or cassettes and then spread the releases further using the internet. Having a physical product to actually make, look at and hold was appealing to me. These days, that's not really how I consume music, and I feel like it's more trouble than it's worth. Oligoscene will now be a net label of sorts? Who knows, I'll probably just continue uploading stuff to mediafire or maybe bandcamp. This will hopefully mean a quicker turnaround of material and more motivation on my end.

I might still release physical stuff on other labels and if I ever find the motivation I might start making CDrs or even cassettes again.

More Bono coming soon! Tar Pits eventually! Screwed mix in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment